Sunday, July 2, 2017

NEW PaperArtsy Stamp Sets

It's new release week for me and first up are these...


I am excited to share with you my newest stamp sets designed for and releases by PaperArtsy. Each stamp was designed based on elements from my own artwork created in my NYC studio.



All stamps are deeply etched, red rubber cling and perfect for mixed media art. I think they capture the detail, dimension and texture from the original work very well.

I am featuring some artwork created using these new stamps on the PaperArtsy blog.

---------------










Stamps are available at many online outlets and art/craft shops and can also be ordered directly from my online shop.

9 comments:

bockel24 said...

these are beautiful, Seth!

Maura said...

Seth, your new stamps are wonderful! I love that they are your art work! Congrats on the new release!

Kaz Hall said...

Congratulations Seth, these are fabulous!

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

FANTASTIC selection of designs. CONGRATS!!! :-)

Becca Feeken said...

Awesome new release Seth!! Fabulous stamps! Huge congrats!!

D's Paper Studio said...

Came through twitter to see your work for the first time. I am impressed at your amazing art with your new stamps. Congratulations. I will be clicking over to Paper Art to see your projects.

Stamped Impressions said...

Seth, Congrats on your new release of Paper Artsy stamp sets!

A Pink said...

Big Congratulations Seth on your New release stamps . Being based on elements from your own artwork sure makes these very special. I can sense my bank card cowering in the background as I type .......
x

Karen said...

Congrats on the new release! Great images so different!! Love it.