Friday, January 20, 2017

New Stencils: Alphanumeric Drips

Thrilled to be sharing with you my newest releases from StencilGirl Products. If you have seen any of my earlier stencil designs, you know that I love text. All of my journal pages and the majority of my mixed media work include words. 


I thought it was time to design an alphabet stencil for more flexibility. Now in addition to the specific words on my previous stencils, you and I can both make any word at all. What sets this design apart from other alphabet stencils is the font. It is urban, grungy and very drippy. And you know how much I like my drips. I have also included strips of grungy design elements that can be used for borders, detail work or mark making.

Alpha Drips



And what is an alphabet font without numbers? And some random grungy circles thrown in too?

Number Drips



My new stencils, along with my 25 previously released designs, are available now in my website shop, at StencilGirl Products, and at other retailers and online sites.

10 comments:

Helen said...

oh what a clever idea!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are wonderful.

Squiddy said...

That's a great font

elle said...

Excellent. You HAVE been busy!

craftylyn said...

I do love a bit of drip page and drippy letters.........FABULOUS

Jean said...

How fun!

Jo Murray said...

I reckon these would be great for Halloween pieces....and all sorts of other stuff.

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Just beautiful...as always :-)

whyducks said...

Love them!

A Pink said...

These are amazing n such a cool idea. x